A Miracle in the Making

So, we just got back from our first ultrasound. WHOA! It was so incredible to watch tiny Baby Louder's heart beat. As I watched Jantzen's face, it just lit up and he never stopped smiling (even when talking to the doctor--I'd never seen him like that before--I just love it!). It was such a blessing to see our little baby and such a relief in a way to see it on the screen, heart beating and baby present! I was so anxious to go this morning that I sure felt like I was going to puke, even afterwards--but now I'm doing good and really not caring if the wind's gonna blow like crazy today!

I'm adding a picture of our little one, it's pretty tiny, but it's the bottom spot in the little black circle--the top spot is the yolk sac. And the second pic is measuring the heartbeat, right now 131bpm.
We are just so amazed and so very thankful to God for giving us this sweet miracle!! Thank you, Father, thank you for overwhelming us!!
We go back in 2 weeks to have another ultrasound, and they say we will be amazed at how much Baby Louder has grown. Then another couple weeks after that we will see another amazing growth spurt and a very probable guess of what the sex is. Anybody taking bets yet?




CONVERSATION

6 comments:

Maggie said...

I'm guessing a girl...but I was wrong about the multiples soooooo...I'm so excited either way! I love you!

Anonymous said...

I will guess a boy, but I would love to see a louder girl as well. I love sonogram pictures. What a sweet baby! I'm in love already.

Fortner Family said...

Well yall are already great parents!! I know Farrah loves you and I can't wait to love on baby Louder!!!

Enid said...

I see two! Boy and a Girl! Hugs!

Mike and Emily said...

What a precious picture!!! Yay for ya'll!

Hall-a-days said...

I think boy. No reason, just do. Congrats, congrats, congrats!

Back
to top