No Kidding This Time...

So, we saw the doc again for our 12 week appt. today. The baby actually measured 12 weeks and 3 days...gonna be a tall one I think! And...drum roll please...it's a BOY!!! All you who guessed it were right. Doc told us back at the beginning that she'd probably be able to guess at this appointment what the sex was, but it still was so surprising when she actually did!! She said, "So, will y'all want to find out what the sex of your baby is?"... Of course then, I said, "Yes, and do YOU happen to know yet?" Doc: "It's a boy." Jantz asked "how sure" she was, she said an affirming 95%. She said she'd seen a glimpse earlier in the ultrasound, then showed us again. Yep, definitely. AND she does video of the ultrasounds, so we went back and watched the video with Mema & PePa, and you could definitely see the parts. :)

Anyway, as you can imagine, we're soooo excited! I'm ecstatic about a little boy, and Jantzen is absolutely on cloud 9! And let me just tell you that he LOVES the outfits regarding "daddy" that Ang and Kels gave us. Good job, girls! And Les, you sure were feelin' it with the blue journal you gave me a few weeks ago!! Now I gotta get to writing!! :)

ALSO, please pray for Brynne. She's been in the hospital all week...and the docs are trying to figure out what in the world is going on. Lord, You are her Creator and Healer, You are the Great Physician!!!

Baby Boy Louder

Arm

Leg

Boy Part :)

CONVERSATION

10 comments:

mandal said...

SOOOOO Excited for you guys!! He has grown so much! He is going to be one cute little fella!!!

Enid said...

Ohh my!! yes I can see it!! Congrats...!!

ashley said...

yeah!! congratulations! I am so excited for you- keep us updated!

Anonymous said...

HE looks like a baby now, not a peanut! I am so excited that there will finally be a boy around! I can't wait to love on him.

Sarah said...

Abby, I am so excited for you guys! You will be such a wonderful boy mom!! God is so good and faithful. Hope you are feeling well.

Monica Curry said...

Congratulations! I am friend of Kelsey, met you at Madi's party. Anyways I am so happy for you! Baby boys are the sweetest and they absolutely ADORE their Mommys!!!

Taylor Made said...

Yeah, a BOY! Congrats! We are very excited for you! P will have another playmate!

Fortner Family said...

Yea for baby boy!!!! We are so excited for you guys!

Mike and Emily said...

woohoo!!! Congrast on the sweet boy!

Jessie said...

yeah, a sweet little bug-a-boo! i am so jealous that you already know! i am almost 20 weeks and i still wont know for another week yet. ahh, patience.... congrats!

Back
to top