It's a ....

Just kidding...we don't know that yet!! But we did have another ultrasound today, and everything's looking good. Baby Louder is right on schedule at 9 weeks, and is about an inch long.

This pic is definitely definable, with the head on to the right, body to the left. Next time I hear it'll be crazy how much you can tell. And the heartbeat was much faster this time, at 178--so, who knows whether it'll be a girl or boy. We'll be excited either way!!
Oh, and I just had to indulge in an apple fritter this morning. Shhh, don't tell Jantz! I've been doing so good---but I'm telling ya I guess today Louder Jr. wanted a treat! We just had to celebrate. And oh, is it yummy!


CONVERSATION

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you had found out, and didn't call me! I was about to be upset with you. haha just kidding. Louder Jr. looks so sweet. Way to go on the AF! If Jantz has a problem tell him he can take it up with me.

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness Abby!!! Just so freakin excited I just can't take it!!! Can't wait for the next one!

Leslie said...

It's a......peanut!!! Congrats (again!) I just love that little peanut Louder already! Apple Fritters were a definite go-to treat for Molly Kate when she was growing in me! It must make them cuter, or chubbier!

Hall-a-days said...

I can't even begin to tell you how cute you guys are. When I was prego, there were not cool blogs to share juicy details...I am so jealous (in reverse since it was so long ago :)

Back
to top