So Wonderful

Today, I've taken the chance to sit down and catch up on some little things. One of those being reading some blogs. And in the mean time, I just felt like writing. One thing pressing on my mind lately is how much I look forward to adding to our little quiver.  People ask when we'll be ready for another...the answer is the same as it's always been, "Bring it on!" :)  Maci is just so wonderful, and as I try to soak in every single moment and catch many of them on video (I can't help it--I wanna watch 'em later like we loved to do as kids!), I get so excited to add another little one to the mix. Children are such a precious gift. A dream come true. A calling on my life to pour into them the love of Christ and to raise them to adore Him!  So, just as before, I give it to the Lord, and His peace shall wash over me while His timing and perfect planning is always in the works. :)

On another note, here are a few pics of little Miss Maci Mace. She's crawling everywhere and pulling up on everything; which in turns means she finds things like the trash can, opening drawers, electrical outlets, etc. And she gets the biggest smile when she sees her daddy and giggles so loud when we're being super goofy. It's just so fun!  Also, I've realized it's time to look for clothes to last her the rest of the summer and into fall.  Sure is fun to shop, but I'm so stinkin cheap that I refuse to pay much for those tiny little clothes that don't fit for more than a few months.  Thus, I'm on the lookout for good deals, and I mean GOOD deals. So, let me know if you find any! And yes, there's three pics of our little sailor on 4th of July (every kid has to have a sailor outfit!), but she was just too cute!



Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.  Philippians 4:6-8

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

Enid said...

So true...! She is getting so big!

Laura C. Brandenburg said...

I love, love, LOVE the sailor pictures! So cute!!

Sarah said...

that sailor outfit is TOO Much!!! Oh my days! She is beautiful just like her mama! :) You are so blessed!

mandal said...

She is so precious!! Can't believe what a big girl she is getting to be. Love the pictures :)

Mike and Emily said...

Thanks for your sweet words and prayers. We have definitely felt them over this past month. And I can totally understand your first few paragraphs of this blog. I was thinking about the Phil verse yesterday morning too. Thanks for that.

And your little gal is simply adorable! I love the one of her on her little scooter. She is too cute, Abby.

Taylor Made said...

Such a cutie! Love the sailor outfit too!!

Back
to top