Baby Louder

So, yeah, I'm finally blogging--putting a comment on facebook is so much quicker and easier. But Maggie is dying to blog about something and said I had to do mine before she would do hers.
Let me see if I can find words to express... The most important thing I have to say is a BIG thank you to the Lord for His incredible faithfulness and timing. God, thank you, thank you for this blessing. We are so so ecstatic and excited about the fact that we are pregnant. I am 5 weeks along and am due November 26th. A Thanksgiving baby---how appropriate!
And as Angie pointed out earlier, we won't have another Christmas without our baby. Wow, it really struck me.... after this past Christmas I bought some Pottery Barn stockings on sale, 4 of them to be exact...2 for us and extras for kiddos that I was hoping would come along soon. I never had bought Jantz and I any, cause I just really didn't see a point for us just to have some but knew I'd love 'em when we had kids. Sure can't wait to have names put on 'em!!
And, last night I was looking on the internet at baby stuff--just whatever I wanted to look at, nothing in particular really--but it's like it hit me so hard that I was getting to look at it for me for reals this time, not just hoping or setting aside, but seriously I could buy it and actually will need it. Wow, so God, again, thank you. For everyone who prayed and even fasted for us, I am so humbled and so very grateful!! Please keep praying!
Here's a verse I've looked at every day for a couple years now... Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished. Luke 1:45
Also, week after next I get to have my first sonogram...wow, I can't believe it! By the way, did you know Baby Louder is already the size of a sesame seed and it's little heart starts beating this week. Wow wow wow!!!!!
Oh yeah, and I already have to go to the bathroom all the time and am constantly hungry. But I'm certainly not complaining!! Just really have to go to the store QUICK! Oh, and oh my gosh our house is a wreck--what the heck, this is not normal, and I think it's driving us both crazy--not good not good! One more thing, I have a feeling it'll be a boy, just a feelin. :)

CONVERSATION

11 comments:

Jennifer said...

We are SOOOO excited for you guys!!! God is so good! You are going to be amazing parents! Not to mention you are going to be the cutest pregnant lady :) BTW - Do you know about babycenter.com? I loved this when I was prego... they send weekly updates about the baby & pregnancy in general... really fun!

tnwphoto said...

CONGRATS ABBY!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is HUGE news!! Maggie is "so freaking excited" Words can not express the joys kids bring!! Enjoy every moment of your pregnancy. You'll be AMAZED at how fast it goes. (at the end...not so much while it is happening) God Bless you and your new little Sesame Seed. We Love all 3 of you!!!

Jennifer said...

Abby-

So freakin excited for you and Jantz. And so got teary reading your blog. God IS faithful...and so so good!

Fortner Family said...

YEAH!!! FArrah has a new friend on the way. We are so excited for you guys and you both with be amazing parents!!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is God really does answer prayers. Everytime I think about the news I start to cry. His faithfulness is so overwhelming. Thank you for letting Heath and I be apart of this miracle. My faith is so boosted!

I can't wait til you get that prego belly, and the hunger probably won't stop, but enjoy it!!!!

Leslie said...

Oh Abby! I am just beyond thrilled for you and Jantzen. I can not think of a better mommy-to-be! Hooray for another baby at Christmas and every other holiday, and party, and everyday!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Abby,
We are so excited for you and Jantzen! You and Jantzen are going to be amazing parents! Our children are definitely a blessing from God and he sends them with impeccable timing, not ours but his. Congratulations!
Luke and Angela

mandal said...

Congratulations! So excited for you guys! YAY!!!

Jessie said...

Yeah, for you guys!! I have gotten to have ultras sounds early with Noah and this baby. It's so amazing to see that little heartbeat on the moniter. Try not to cry TOO much, enjoy the joy of the moment!

Angie Classen said...

Congrats to you, Abby! I am so glad to see God's faithfulness in your life. I have heard how amazing you are with kids and I am sure God put that in you for a reason. Yeah for you both!

COTR Women's Ministry said...

We are so excited for you. Hey, I just dug out a book a friend gave me called "A Child is Born". It has amazing pictures...photographs of each stage. I'll put it in my purse and when you see me at church remind me and I'll let you take it home with you.

I would also love for you to write on the women's blog about all this if you want. Think about it! Blessings...Cheryl Goforth

Back
to top