Brynne & Blessings

It's been forever since I blogged, but I'm lying here wondering why the heck I'm awake so late, reading people's blogs real quick, and I figured it was time to post. Who knows when the next time will be!

Anywho, my niece Brynne has been in the hospital all week, and I can't wait for her to feel better and get to go home. I know Craig & Maggie can't wait! It's so hard seeing her, so tiny and hurting, in the hospital. But God is healing her, and I believe problems will be resolved and she'll be up and runnin' in no time--and growing! Can't wait for you to be better, Brynne...Aunt Abby's missing this "I feel great" smile on your face and our hang-out days. I love you, sweetie! Mags & Craig, know that we're constantly praying for your strength as well!

Ugh, I can't quit crying...She's just so precious, and I am so very grateful God's blessed us with wonderful nieces and nephews and those I adopt as such :)...I love them all so much and am so attached to them! What a blessing they are! Thank you to all you who let me love on and care for your kids...you'll never know how much it means to me...I just absolutely love them and love the times I get to spend with them!! Thanks for sharing! :)
I'm off to bed, big day tomorrow. Until next time...

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

mandal said...

Well she is a doll! You are the best aunt ever, I'm sure of it! And even though Connor doesn't see you all that much, I think he has a crush on you:)

Anonymous said...

We feel truly blessed that you have taken Madison in as your own. She loves you more than you know. I think she was crying for you the other day when I put her in her carseat. She knew aunt Abby would never treat her that way. hehe. We are praying for you today. It's going to be a GREAT DAY!!!!

Leslie said...

Abby, you are the greatest! My girls love you so much. So do I! I hope you have a fantastic day.

Fortner Family said...

You are the best Aunt. I can't wait til Farrah gets to know you more and wants to be with you.

Lisa said...

Abby, you make me cry too. I'm really excited though because God is fixing to do great things in your life.

Back
to top