Soon

Yes, I'm very aware of the fact that I haven't posted in awhile. The inspiration seems to hit me during those rare stay up late nights...again, I say rare. And I think Duane's way of posting has inspired me to keep it short and sweet, at least tonight that is.
Maci will be here soon! Here are some recent pics...we are getting them every week now because the doc's monitoring some things, so actually it's kind of nice to get to see this cutesie little face so often. :)

don't know where she got those lips?! :)
scowling at the nurse for trying to wake her up...taking after her mama

her middle toes are longer than her big toe...just like Daddy
(good luck figuring out what the rest of that stuff floating around is...there is a blurred fist and a hodgepodge of whatever else...ask the nurse!)

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

mandal said...

She is adorable! Can't wait to meet her!!

Paige Allen said...

So excited to meet Miss Maci - she is absolutely gorgeous!

Fortner Family said...

Can't wait!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to touch and kiss those sweet cheeks! Only 11 more days!!!!

Trae said...

I'm sorry, but these things are the creepiest images ever...

Back
to top