So...

Maci turned 3 months last week.  Wow, what a joy she is!  Yesterday we went to visit her new cousin, Selah.  I couldn't believe the difference in size between them.  Selah is absolutely adorable and teeny tiny, and Maci is absolutely adorable and twice her size.  They're gonna have great fun as they grow up!
This past month has been a great one of course. --Maci has discovered all sorts of things: her hands...it's so sweet to watch her put them together and play with them; she loves focusing on faces and giving big smiles, and she sometimes even has her daddy's crooked smile and yawn, which is so special; she loves sticking out her tongue, and also today has discovered an ear and her hair; she of course loves her toys and now is starting to figure out peek-a-boo.  She also had her baby dedication a couple weeks ago...so special to have family there with us.  And there was Valentine's Day...here's Daddy and his mini-Valentine. :)  Last weekend, we had a family get-together, because Uncle Nick, Aunt Kristol, Grady, and Kalyn are moving to North Carolina this week.  We are going to Amarillo tomorrow to help them get ready to move...of course we'll take pics!  And we've visited grandparents, and and and...uh, there's too much to post and too many pictures!  Maybe I could blog more often...hmm, what a thought, Abby!





So, a few other things I'll share pictures of...  Auntie Erin is engaged to the future Uncle Mark, definitely an exciting time!  We got to share in this special occasion late the other evening. :)   They're planning a May wedding...

Um, I've never shared pics of Maci's nursery.  I was thinking how cool it is that out of several nurseries of people I know, I love 'em all, and they're totally different!  I think I could do 5 different nurseries in 5 different styles and love 'em all.  Maybe I'll just get to. :) 


O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! 
Ps. 8:9

Until next time....

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

Taylor Made said...

She is precious! I remember when Payce discovered things like his toes, hair, etc... and how it was so excting to see them grow and learn. Glad you are having so much fun!

Enid said...

Love her room!! ANd I got one big grin from her the other day!! SO precious!

Mike and Emily said...

What a sweetie pie! And your nursery is adorable.

Back
to top