2 months

So, yesterday Maci turned 2 months old!  She's so much fun and is really growing.  She smiles a lot, especially when you talk to her and tell her she's pretty. :)  She sat in her bumbo yesterday for the first time...don't know why I hadn't thought of it before...but she loves it.  Maci really likes looking around at what all's going on, and she loves to play--although she will certianly let ya know when she's tired of it and wants to be held. We certainly don't mind that! :)  She's such a joy, and we are so very thankful for her!



i played hard!

too much tummy time...zzzzz

Sissy makin' me smile

bumbo yay!

Uncle Nate cracks me up!

I love my daddy!


i love to play

my belly is full...the look of satisfaction!

no pink today! made daddy happy :)

mama does this during bball games too :)

...and of course we have a million more pics we could share!

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

Fortner Family said...

Happy Birthday Maci Graci!! Wow 2 months!

Enid said...

Such a doll!

Paige Allen said...

She is just lovely!

Jennifer said...

Amazingly adorable!!! Love the pics! Keep posting them! And I'm pretty sure she wants to take a trip to CO to come see me. ;-)

Mike and Emily said...

oh my goodness. Just precious! I love the one of her smiling at Nathan. She is just a doll, Abby.

Taylor Made said...

Such a beautiful little girl!

Back
to top