Highlights

So many times I've thought of blogging and what I'd even say, and I just haven't done it!  First of all, I love the spring/summer season.  Of course, the wind has been crazy, but on the days that it's warm and still outside, it's just gorgeous!  I love freshly planted flowerbeds and pots (speaking of, I have GOT to get mine done!), freshly mowed grass (done!), wedding and baby showers (many are the invites this year!), etc. Auntie Erin gets married on the 22nd. We watched her take her bridal portraits today, and wowie she looked amazing! 
Since the last post, much has happened.  Here are only a few highlights.

Uncle Nick and his fam moved to North Carolina. Don't we look alike?
Mommy got new red glasses.
Daddy became a licensed minister, so I got all dressed up.
 went to Ruidoso and loved it
wore out shopping in Dallas
enjoyed my first Easter outside Momma's belly
bought a new swimsuit
caught up on Chuck with Dad
was introduced to highchairs by Uncle Heath
rolled over and now roll all across the room
started eating food
got my 1st Baylor t-shirt...sic 'em, bears!
played with cousins Brynne & Koda
Daddy and Mommy went on a trip.
gained some rolls
discovered a new view from the upright position
enjoyed Mother's Day outside Momma's belly
just chilled
and played played played!

Little Maci is quickly growing, as you can see. Not pictured are her two cute little teeth and her new trick of getting up on all fours and rocking, even lunging forward.  Of course, she continues to be the star of the show, the center of attention, the highlight!  She'll have her 1/2 yr. birthday on the 19th.
We're having a blast!
From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise!
Psalm 8:2

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top