Happy Fall

So, I tried to "re-decorate" my blog. I still don't know how to make the header look right, but after spending too much time on it I figure it'll do for now.  'Til Aunt Maggie can get on here and fix it!  Hint hint.

Once again, it's been forever since the last post.  Maci continues to grow and change every day, learning new things constantly.  She's currently getting the hang of walking. Since we have had friends staying with us this week, Maci has taken off (after being challenged by a playmate who is a few months older). We all need a little challenge or motivation every once in a while, don't we?

Life has been rolllin along in the Louder household.  Friends here this week preparing to move to Botswana, Africa.  Pursue Missions conference this weekend. SMI folllowing that.  A trip to Canton thereafter. Jantzen travelling to Europe the next week for 11 days. (Wowie, that's long for Maci and I...pray for us and for Jantzen while he's gone!)  Then, we celebrate Maci's 1st birthday. WOW, what a super fabulous year!  And it keeps going from there...God is in the midst of it all, and He's why we're here! 
Okay, I don't have any more words at midnight. :)  Until next time....

Oh wait, I love fall!  I almost think the "new year" should start in fall.  It's so fresh and crisp, just beautiful and refreshing.  I always feel like it's a beginning to new things, that I can breathe and start over on things if I want. Anyway, it's nice, and I like it!

Here are a few fun pics...

love bath time!
fun at the corn maze
trip to dallas
diving off audra's chair
her dollly goes everywhere
chillin while eatin
another trip to dallas with my mom, love her!
look at those legs :)
aunt maggie gets good shots!
hangin out with meme and pawpaw
pawpaw insisted on helping me to the car, he HAD to carry the diaper bag...love him!
swingin at the park
yummy

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Maci is such a cutie! Love that girl...and you too. Great post. I like the new decor!

Mike and Emily said...

She is simply adorable, Jantzen and Abby! I even called Mike in here to look at her. So stinkin' cute. And I love the pic on facebook of her doing the sprinkler. We've taught how to do "what what" with one hand going up and down!

Embracing Grace said...

Hi! Are you coming to canton this weekend? I will actually be there all day Friday! I would love to see you...

Maggie said...

Ok, I got the hint but it looks cute to me! Love you!

Back
to top