Oh Happy Day

Okay, can someone remind me how to change the text and colors on here?  Since the blogspot update, I forget everytime how to change it.

Happy 2011!  Wow, it's been a great year already.  By great, I mean several things. 
#1: God don't waste no time!  I really had a few areas I desperately needed Him to work on in me and seriously help me with, and I knew this year and this time was the time!  And by golley, I remember a couple days into the new year thinking just that, that He doesn't waste any time. And I'm so grateful.  Getting down to business, just what I needed! 
#2:  I keep being reminded of how incredibly blessed I am with so many things...family, friends, material things, etc. etc.  It'll just hit me all of the sudden through whatever circumstance pops up (I know it's the Holy Spirit working in me and reminding me)...mainly that so many things I find myself focusing on really don't matter in the big scheme of things.  And it's not that I mean to, I just do; and then, thank the Lord, He has been doing a darn good job of reminding me what really does matter.  I'm being reminded rather constantly through various things that are going on.  Thank you, Lord, for caring for and loving me so much, that you use these things to keep my heart and mind on track.
#3:  Well, I got so in to the last point, I forgot what my third one was going to be. Ha.  Oh well, here are a few pics.  We are doing great. Maci amazes us every day!  She's just so fun!  I think I say this every time, but it's just so true!

couldn't have spent my birthday with a cuter buddy!

fabulous trip to Cozumel...ready to go again!

little miss relaxin after a day of not feeling well
and no, I'm not sure how daddy got that shirt on her...a tad small, but oh so cute!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top