Update

I don't know what I'm doing up so late, I'm so tired! But I better write if I'm in the groove and before my eyes shut on me. It's been forever! Our last ultrasound was on the 31st, and everything looked great! She was just about 3 pounds already! Most of you know, but I haven't officially blogged about it...we named our baby girl Maci Glynn. Maci means "gift of God", and Glynn means "quiet spirit". Both of our granddads names are Glen(n), so this fit perfectly. And Maci is definitely a gift of God! I haven't forgotten that through this entire journey, nor will I ever forget that God truly has given us this gift...what a privilege and an honor!

I'm thinking it's my fault that Maci seemed to be curled up in a corner sleeping this time, because I stayed up way too late the night before. She's definitely usually a very active kiddo (like she is as I type)! So, we didnt get the clearest pics...but this one we still thought was pretty darn sweet! I just think it's pretty cool they can even take pics! We are getting super excited to meet our sweet new addition, and it really is starting to hit me that she'll be here soon. It'll only get sooner as the days go by--and they are going by fast! Only 11 more weeks til our due date!
Gosh, I love her soooo much!!
sleepin with her arm up next to her face
looks like a cute foot to me :)

looks like she might have her daddy's toned calves!

Also, for Labor Day weekend, we went to Ruidoso with the
Louder clan. It was a fun, relaxing time...and I can't say enough about how good the cool weather felt!

My brother Nick and his family were also in town, so I stopped by to see them, and we of course had to take some pics and compare our bellies (he loves pushin his out, thinks it's sooo funny). :)

Kalyn & Grady

look at that face!

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOOOOVE the baby bump pictures! You're so flippin adorable Abby!!! And Maci Glynn is a PERFECT name. You need to blog more often for these inquiring minds outside of Lubbock!!! :-)

Enid said...

Ohh you rhusband, looks like his back hurt...like those last days on the pregnancy! Can't wait to meet her!!

Embracing Grace said...

ahh, i haven't seen you in forever...you have gotten so big (adorable big)...I am so excited for you guys. You will be a great mom.

Fortner Family said...

You look adorable!! And Maci is precious! Farrah can't wait to meet her new friend.

ashley said...

so glad you decided to update us! you look precious, she looks adorable, and nick is too funny! can't wait for more blogging...

mandal said...

You are the cutest pregnant girl ever!

Back
to top