PawPaw

Awake and thinking about my fabulous PawPaw and his 88th birthday.  Words do not even describe how much he means to me, how much I love him, and how incredibly much he has impacted my life. I love and appreciate so much his quiet leadership and calming spirit. I mean, he can get riled up, :) but I love that too. I love just being with him, how his love for his children/grandchildren just fills the room. I love kissing his bald forehead and never missing a chance to exchange an "I love you." I could sit and talk to him for hours upon hours, and quite frankly hate leaving.  Thank you, God, for this man who you truly put on this earth, in my life and in so many others for a specific purpose, that of which I can spew off in just right under an hour. Lol. What a gift I wanna tangibly keep forever and ever. :)



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top